Tuesday 25 October 2022

Chilis


    My greenhouse is unheated and as the outside temperatures get colder and colder, it is only a matter of time before the plants in the greenhouse freeze, so I have picked what was left of the tomatoes and peppers, and ripped out the plants.  As you can see I grow a variety of peppers.  You can’t really see much of the Bell Pepper in the upper left corner, but the yellow ones are Hungarian Wax, the fat green ones are Jalapeno, the thinner green ones are Serrano, and the long red ones are Guajillo peppers.

    We always have to be careful when it comes to cooking with them, because it is difficult to know just how spicy hot the individual peppers will be, and some of them are very hot.  I do like the chili pepper taste though.


View my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment