Monday 21 December 2020

A Burst of Christmas Energy


    I admit that I have been less than enthusiastic about Christmas this year.  However, yesterday after prompting from my wife, I did at least turn on the Christmas lights on the shop.  What a job it was:  Since the lights are permanently attached to the building, I had to walk up to the shop, open the door, hike over to the electric plug, and plug the lights in.  Whew.

    After all that exertion of energy, at least I was awarded with the eye-dazzling display of color that you see in the photo above.  The lights are so impressive perhaps I will be inspired to find some other Christmas Season task to do.


You can see my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas ...dude...that was a cute post , made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete