Wednesday 27 December 2017

2017: Photo of the Year


    It seems all of the media is presently doing retrospectives of 2017 as they attempt fill the time between Christmas and New Years when all of their staff is away for the holidays.  I figured I could use  the same trick since nothing much is happening around here.  
    The other night we had friends over for a Christmas Eve party.  As we sat around in the living room I had music from my computer playing on the TV and as a screen saver I had some of my photos from 2017 randomly showing on the television.  
    The one that everyone seemed to like the best was this photo of our cat Lucifer standing behind some tulips.  Because of the positive reaction, I have chosen it as my “2017 Photo of the Year”.

You can view my paintings at: davidmarchant.ca

1 comment: