Sunday 13 November 2016

Ready for the Christmas Fairs


    There are always a lot of things to be done in the fall in preparation for winter.  One of the things that I always have to do is get my trivia and cartoon calendars ready to sell at the two Christmas fairs in the Valley.  This coming Saturday is the one in McBride, and that is followed next Saturday by the Christmas Fair in Valemount.  
    I planned out the calendars, set up the pages and made a digital file, had 180 of them printed, and my final chore was to bind them and punch a hole in each one for hanging.  Yesterday I completed that final task so now all I have to do is get the bed sheet I use for a table cloth washed and make sure I have enough money in my “float.”
    

My paintings can be seen at:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment