Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Robin Expands It's Operation

Remember that crazy robin I told you about, that was pecking at it's reflection on the basement window? The other day when I went out on my mother's porch, I saw it sitting on the side view mirror of my mom's car. I thought it was a bit of a strange place for it to perch on, but I was happy to see it somewhere besides in front of the basement window.

Later in the day, I had to use the car to make a run to the grocery for some supplies. I noticed when I opened the car door that there was a splatter of bird poop on the floor beneath the mirror. Then when I was in the car and glanced over at the side view mirror, I noticed that there was a multitude of smudge marks on it's mirror surface, where the robin had been leaning over the top of the mirror, pecking at his reflection.

I hope you see the smudge marks in the mirror. All the lines you see are from the siding in the carport.

To read my older blog or to look at my paintings, go to: www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment