Tuesday 23 July 2019

Sudden Weather Changes


    There are some signs along Hwy. 16 where it goes through Mount Robson Park that warns motorist that there can be sudden weather changes in the mountains.  I thought about the message on that sign this morning.   On my first venture outside with Lexi, the air was still, warm, and heavy.  There was a fine misty sort of rain shower going on, and I did hear some distant thunder. 
    Then about 45 minutes ago, a horrifically close thunderstorm shook the house, as a torrential rain pulverized everything outside.  About five minutes after the last clap of thunder, the Sun came out blazing and everything was good.
    I took this photo from our kitchen window when the first sunshine began to illuminate the front yard.

You can view my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment