Friday 14 June 2019

Quilt Show, 2019


    Members of the Valley Piecemakers were busy yesterday hanging and folding their handiwork for their 2019 Quilt Show at the McBride Elks Hall.  The quilts will be on display from 10:00 to 3:00 on both Friday June 14th and Sat. June 15 at the Elks.  From what I saw yesterday the colors will be dazzling to the eye and the complex designs will be intriguing to the brain.  Not only quilts are on display, but also other items that feature the skills and imagination of local fiber artisans.
    There will be door prizes and a last opportunity to buy raffle tickets for the beautiful scenic mountain quilt that will be given away on Sunday at 3:00.  I am always amazed at the talent we have residing in the Robson Valley.


Take a look at my photo-realistic paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca

1 comment:

  1. Amazing colors , wonderful.
    How much are the chances on the quilt. I may have you purchase one for me.

    ReplyDelete