Monday 9 February 2015

Constant Camera


    Quite often I hear about how dependent people are on their cell phones.  If they don’t have them they feel uneasy and uncomfortable.  That is the way I feel about my camera.  I take it just about everywhere I go.   I always have the fear I will miss a good shot.
    Yesterday afternoon, it was just Skye and myself that were going out for a walk.  I decided to do Jervis Road again, because it wouldn’t have much snow, and no traffic.  It was an overcast day and I didn’t have much faith in getting any good photos, but I took my camera along anyway.  I am glad that I did, because the color of the fields, the lone pair of tracks down the long straight snow-covered road, and the dark mountains entranced me.  I ended up taking lots of pictures.    Here are a couple of my favorites.


You can see my paintings at:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment